Monday, June 4, 2012

It's True.............

Your garden is an endless job, right?..........This is the front walk to the house and has been redone about four or five times, but this will be the last (I'm smiling as I write this). Needing to post a picture of this before it is finished, so I can get some Oohs and Aahs from everyone when it is completed. I wish I had taken a photograph before I started anything but forgot. Anyway there will be a gravel strip the width of the brick planter that is on the side of the porch all the way down to the driveway with pathway lighting. There are a couple of plantings of bulbs that need to die back before I want to move them, so at this point I'm going to purchase all the materials and be ready to move forward. I'm very excited about this, I have always wanted lighting on the walk but it was not speaking to me till about 3 weeks ago. So be looking for an update in the future.    

No comments:

Post a Comment