Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thursday & FRY-day Of Last Week

My goodness it got warm HOT....yes it got down right hot.

 Poor Hosta!


If you live in the Pacific Northwest, you treasure 75 to 80 degrees. 

 I went around the gardens to see what got a little touch of sun.


To my surprise there were very few plants that got a little baked. 


And baked is the correct term.



Thought it would be interesting to see what has happened in other gardens.


What happened in your garden in the last heat spell you had?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like just another day in Albuquerque with plants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes...it was pretty toasty, wasn't it. I have to say, I was surprised that most plants fared pretty well...and the ones that got fried were not surprises (Rodgersias, a few Persicarias).

    ReplyDelete